Office for Research and Project Support:
We provide a template of the Consortium Agreement, we assist with finalizing the text of the agreement, including negotiations with project partners and the MU lawyer,
We could help with collecting documents for the provider to conclude the Grant Agreement, we ensure approval of the agreements in ISEP (Project management information system), signatures and we ensure the submission of the contract into the Register of Contracts,
if you are collaborating with another MU faculties or units in the project, we will assist with the drafting of the Cooperation Agreement, including ISEP approval and signatures.
Office for Research and Project Support and the Economic Department:
- we offer joint meetings (in person, online) with representatives of the project partners on the progress of the project from an administrative point of view,
- we will provide a PPT presentation with basic information on the project design, including guidelines on budget spending,
- provide consultations with partners during the project by e-mail, telephone.
Economic department (contact person according to the type of project):
- control and advice on budget implementation,
- allocation of costs to the corresponding budget lines,
- processing orders, invoices and payments, archiving documents,
- advising on the determination of the supplier-customer relationship, including contracts in accordance with Section 1746: drafting, drawing up the contract, checking and ensuring entry in the Register of Contracts
FSS Central Library:
- ensuring the purchase of books, journals, e-resources, including the tender procedure (email@example.com),
- advice and support for meeting Open Science project conditions for project deliverables (publications and data): selection of a suitable journal for Open Access publishing, ensuring that the deliverable is deposited and published in the university repository in accordance with the publisher's licensing conditions, advice on the selection of a suitable repository for depositing research data. Contact: Mgr. Marika Hrubá, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- purchase, installation and maintenance of HW / SW within and outside Central Purchasing (advice on selection, market research, ordering, communication with the supplier, checking technical parameters on delivery, installation, maintenance).